History of Pine, Pa.
From: Clearfield County, Pennsylvania and Representative Citizens
By: Roland D. Swoope, Jr.
Published By Richmond-Arnold Publishing Co., Chicago



PINE TOWNSHIP

This township was erected by an act of the Legislature approved the ioth day of April 1873. It has practically no inhabitants and no separate township organization, but for the purpose of taxation, is annexed as a part of Lawrence Township.

The township is bounded on the north by Huston Township, on the east by Lawrence Township, on the south by Pike Township and on the west by Union Township. It consists mostly of a vast wilderness.

The population of the township, according to the census of 1910 was 32.

Return to [ Clairfield County ] [ PA History ] [ History at Rays Place ] [ Rays Place ]

.Blind Counter