History of New Eagle, Pa.
From: A History of Washington County, Pennsylvania
By: Earle R. Forrest
Published By The S. J. Clark Publishing Company, Chicago 1926
New Eagle, originally called Riverview, adjoins Monongahela City and was laid out in 1901 by J. S. Markell in
Carrol Township and incorporated as the borough of New Eagle on September 9. 1912. It is located on the Pennsylvania
railroad and the Pittsburgh-Charleroi electric line.
Return to [ Washington County ] [ PA History ] [ History at Rays Place ] [ Rays Place ]